Welcome to the El Paso Police Department's on-line Vehicle Identification and 68-A Inspections scheduling system. Please complete the below form as accurately and completely as possible. This will help us schedule you for an appointment. Thank you, your request will be reviewed. You may call the Abandoned Auto Section at (915) 534-7856 for further assistance or questions.
NOTE: Additional vehicle inspections may not be performed at the same date or time.
Requirements and Restrictions
- Form “68-A” must be notarized within a week of the appointment date.
- Vehicle’s engine and engine compartment must be clean and free of any oil or debris (vehicle “detailing” is not required).
- Personal items inside the vehicle and trunk area should be kept to a minimum.
- No more than three persons per vehicle per inspection.
- Minor children are discouraged from being present at the inspection facility.
- Cancelation notices must received at least 24 hours before the scheduled appointment date, (NO-SHOWS will have to re-apply for a new appointment. There are no guarantees of same day appointments).
Inspection Appointment Request