How do I get started with the EP Fitness Employee Corporate VIP Wellness Program?
- Visit the Benefit Services Office at 300 N. Campbell, 1st Floor
- Fill out the EP Fitness Membership form for you and your dependents
- Sign your membership agreement and receive your scan cards.
- You are ready to start your journey to a healthier and better you!
- Employees may enroll in the program at their discretion throughout the year.
- Membership effective date will be the date form is filled out and signed by employee.
- Employee presents copy of the enrollment form at any EP Fitness location to gain entry.
- Payroll deductions are effective the next pay period from enrollment date.
Who qualifies as a dependent?
Employees may enroll eligible dependents under the City’s Health Plan at the discounted rate. Eligible depend-ents are those that meet City’s Health plan eligibility requirements. Employee must be enrolled in the program in order to enroll a dependent.
How do I cancel my membership?
You can cancel your membership in 2 ways
* Visit the Benefit Services Office at 300 N. Campbell, 1st Floor or
* Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. In this email please include your name, Krono Id, and request to cancel your EP Fitness membership.
* * Membership and deductions are cancelled effective 30 days from the date form is signed by employee.
If I have a current EP Membership can I switch to the VIP Employee Program?
YES, you can switch over to the VIP employee program whether you currently have a contract with EP Fitness or not. You just need to follow the first 3 steps.
- Cancel Anytime
- No Fees
- Free Spin Classes
- 50% off all health and fitness beverages
- Discounts at various El Paso Retailers
- Access to all Fitness Centers
- EP Fitness
- Roca Fitness
- Women’s Fitness
- Family members qualify for the same VIP rates & Benefits
**Please visit www.epfitness.com for group fitness schedules and member reward discount locations.
NO EXCUSES-PROMO OFFER
New members that sign up by or before December 31st, 2014 will have free day care included at no extra cost with their new EP Fitness VIP membership.