- Test clinical specimens for STDs, TB, or molds and yeasts
- Perform QuantiFERON assay (alternative to TB skin test)
- Test milk to ensure it is safe to drink
- Test potable (drinking) water
- Test recreational water
- Test animal specimens for rabies
- Test food related to an outbreak
- Act as a reference laboratory
- Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments (CLIA)
- Department of State Health Services - Dairy
- National Environmental Laboratory Accreditation Program - Drinking Water
222 S. Campbell Street, First Floor
El Paso, Texas 79901
Phone: (915) 543-3535
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. - noon
1:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Potable Water and QuantiFERON Samples accepted
8:00 a.m. - noon and
1:00 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
To detect and prevent communicable diseases in the El Paso area through a wide range of diagnostic and analytical tests of clinical, non-clinical, and environmental samples.