- 2-1-1 is a free, easy to use phone number available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week staffed by trained professionals.
- 2-1-1 is connected to nearly every service in the state including government agencies, food pantries, career services, after-school programs, affordable childcare, counseling services, medical and mental health assistance, eldercare, housing assistance, disaster relief and many other state and local resources..
- Callers are referred to the best place in their community to get the help they need.
- 2-1-1 can answer many questions:
- Where can I find quality childcare at an affordable price?
- Without health insurance, how can my child see a doctor?
- Where can I find affordable counseling services?
- How will I care for my aging parent?
- Where can I go to escape an abusive relationship?
- Who can help my brother and our family deal with his drug problem?
- 2-1-1 is not for life-threatening medical, police and fire emergencies.
If you have an immediate crisis, call 911
- 2-1-1 does not provide financial assistance, however we may direct you to agencies in the community that might be able to help you.
211 Quick Links
2-1-1 Texas Information &
City of El Paso
5115 El Paso Drive
El Paso, TX 79905
Dial: 2-1-1 or toll free 1-877-541-7905
Out of State: