VIEW PROPERTY LISTING
Steps to claim listed property:
1. Click on the first link below to view list.
2. Find name on our unclaimed property database.
3. Fill-out and send in form and supporting documentation establishing your right to receive the property.
Review a list of unclaimed funds of $100.00 or less owed by the City of El Paso.
City of El Paso Unclaimed Funds Listing
State of Texas Database- Search by name. Companies as well as municipalities send their abandoned property to the state as required.
State of Texas Unclaimed funds
The owner may present proof of the claim to the Financial Services Department to establish the owner’s right to receive the property. When contacting the City through one of the above methods, please be prepared to provide the following information:
- Copy of your Driver’s License or any official form used for identification;
- The owner’s current address and a list of all addresses used that may be associated with property being claimed, including P.O. boxes.
- The owner’s social security number (or W-2 form);
- A daytime phone number.
The City will review the information received and take one of the following actions:
- Contact you for additional information
- Deny your claim by notifying you in writing, or
- Accept your claim for ownership and submit payment.
No commercial finder or service is necessary. However, if you choose to use a commercial service charging a fee to help you locate your money, please note that Texas law limits the amount of fees they may charge to 10 percent of the value of the unclaimed property involved.
Please note that you will need to have Acrobat Reader to open PDF documents.
If you do not have Acrobat Reader you may download the free program from the following address:
http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html or click on the Acrobat Reader logo.