Grants Services Division Organizational Chart
The Grants Services Division (GSD) will assist departments providing grant related services in the following:
The GSD will help turn your grant idea into a completed proposal. Here's what we can do:
Identify potential funding sources for your proposal from state and federal agencies and private foundations and corporations
- Provide support and guidance throughout the grant - writing process
- Help write and/or edit your proposal
- Help develop an accurate proposal budget
- Help ensure your proposal contains all signatures, assurances and certifications required by the funder
Guide you on submitting your proposal to the funder
- Identify potential funding sources for your proposal from state and federal agencies and private foundations and corporations
Processing of Grant Applications - The GSD will work to ensure that the internal processing of grant applications is made simple and easy for Departments.
Technical Assistance and Training - Technical Assistance
(TA) is provided to Departments on an as-needed basis. A variety of
training opportunities will be offered to meet Departments' capacity
building needs in the following areas: grant writing, program and
development, starting and monitoring a newly funded project and use
of the grant locator. It only takes two simple
steps to request services from the GSD:
A. Fill out the Request for Services Form
B. Email to the GSD at email@example.com
Setting Funding Goals - The GSD will help Departments
identify their funding needs and develop setting grant application
Project Monitoring - We will assist you resolve any program and contract issues to remain in compliance with the City and grantor's administrative rules.
Centralized Source of Information - Through the GSD's web
page, Departments will be able to obtain valuable information to support their
grant - writing efforts such as, demographical data, reports, fact sheets and
standard City documents required by funding agency such as City financial
and annual reports, organizational charts, DUNS number and City's federal employer
Simplifying Approval Process - One of the goals
of the GSD is to ensure that procedures for internal processing of
are simple and brief and to identify and eliminate barriers encountered
by departments during the internal process.
- Program Start-Up and Monitoring - Departments/Project Managers may receive technical assistance for starting up newly funded projects and for resolving program and contract issues to remain in compliance with the City and grantor's administrative rules.