Instructions for using a proposal checklist, especially for larger proposals.
- Suggestions on creating covers for proposals
- Suggestions for creating an abstract or summary for a proposal
- Suggestions for creating a Table of Contents for a proposal
- Tips for creating exhibits and figures within a proposal
- Suggestions for constructing references
- Suggestion for writing individual bios for key personnel within the proposal
- Workplan "Sample"
- General guidelines for writing your proposal
Microsoft Word Viewer is a freeware program that allows users who do not own Microsoft Word to view and print documents that were created in Word. The latest version of Word Viewer can open documents created with all previous versions of Word for Windows and version 4.x and later of Microsoft Word for Macintosh.
MS Doc Viewer