The most unique Volunteer Program in the City of El Paso
Your time, commitment and love for animals will help support the Mission of the Environmental Services and the Purpose of the Animal Service Division.
Here at the Animal Service Division, our Purpose is to provide adoption, placement, and temporary animal care services to the El Paso community so they can safely coexist with animals, save a life, and share in a lifelong companionship.
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Submit a City of El Paso Volunteer Application
- Pass a background check as per city regulation
- Attend a Volunteer Orientation
- Love and want to help furry friends
- Virtually Irresistible Pets (V.I.P.) Program.
- Assist with animal adoption services at the shelter and at off-site locations
- Provide preliminary adoption counseling services
- Assist with walking animals in the VIP program
- Office/Front Desk Duties
- Answer phone calls
- Assist with filing
- Greet guests
- Trap Spayed/Neuter Release (TNR) Program
- Assist with trapping
- Assist with delivery
- Assist with cage maintenance
- Public Education
- Participate in career and/or health fairs
- Provide outreach at schools
To learn more, contact Rose Janice at email@example.com
or (915) 842-1028.